[personal profile] laughablelament

Happy New Year!


Under the cut, a master list of laughable fic for 2018.

Word count: 58,339

Which I thought must be a record, but holy shit. Almost 79k back in 2015. Also, I have dropped the genfic ball HARD this year. *taps chin*


I feel like I should say something about these, but I'm so lazy I'm just throwing out favorite lines. :p

Fic links go to AO3 in a new window.


Poems

Reduce Speed During Wet Conditions
Explicit Wincest, 400, afterlife road head
Supernatural Poetry Challenge

Long hair tickles, heretic halo.


April Fools
Teen to Explicit, 600, Five poems
(Just one of them is straight up filthy Wincest)
[community profile] spn_napowrimo
kiss, licked lips, last chance brother-taste.



Not Wincest

The Star
Teen, 6k, space caper AU
Femmeslashy but mainly gen. Charlie &/ lots of people
[community profile] spnj2xmas
Harvelle’s Galaxy Grill occupies a lonely orbit high above the wheatfield moon of Nebraxa.


Sweet to Taste
Explicit, 600, PWP with handcuffs
Dean/Donna
Donna’s face flames but she climbs up, spreads out on her great-grandmother’s Sunday table.



And of course, the Wincest

Jacks Full of Deuces
Explicit, 5k, Season 8
Wincest plus Sam/Dean Smith
Art by [personal profile] amberdreams
for [community profile] spn_reversebang
“Your brother bought you butt lube.” Smith sets it above the headboard. “What do you need me for again?”


Camp
Explicit Wincest, 19k, case fic
Art by [personal profile] nisak
for [community profile] wincestbigbang
He nods off to turning pages, whispered syllables, Sam’s breath.


The Euphoria Emporium
Explicit Wincest, 2k, sex toys
spn-masquerade
He knocks Sam into the wall. Winks up at the camera and pins him, crashes their mouths.


Dirty Hands and Dusty Stacks
[personal profile] nisak did allll the actual work!
Explicit Wincest, 1k, roleplay (mechanic!Dean/librarian!Sam)
His greasy hands smudge Sam’s cheeks as Dean cups his face and tilts it, gives himself a better angle to lick at Sam’s sweetness.


Kansas Needs Rain
Explicit Wincest, 3k, post-Michael
inspired by [personal profile] nisak's incredible artwork
Cold front’s blowing in and the trees know it.


Mouthy
Explicit Wincest, 700, PWP
white sparks race his spine and he’s incoherent, raging pulse and skin-on-skin


Firestarter
Mature Wincest, 5k, case fic
Art by [personal profile] amberdreams
for [community profile] wincest_reverse
“Look. I ain’t no choir boy, but I know a devil when I see one.”


Beautiful
Gen, 150, fluff
Implied Wincest
Bedroom door squeals, bathroom light spills gold out to the hallway.


Paper Hearts
Explicit, 1.5k, Drunken first time
Underage Wincest
Sam peels Dean out of his Henley. Paper heart flutters away and Dean’s amulet bounces against his chest.


Organic
Explicit Wincest, 2k, shaving plus shower sex
He taught Sam this. How to follow the growth. How to get his sideburns even. How to doctor nicks with spit and toilet paper.


Patchwork
Explicit Wincest, 12k, ficlet collection
12 Days of Wincestmas
He’s down to his socks and boxers when Dean says, “Seven-card Kansas City lowball, no-peek,” and he catches Dean palming an ace.

As ever, maximum love to [personal profile] crowroad, who did beta on basically all of this! Writing partner [personal profile] nisak, all the inspiration, conversation, and omg ART. Two-time Reverse Bang muse [personal profile] amberdreams. And, to everybody reading this. Thanks and blessings to all of you!

♥~ll



Date: 2019-01-01 03:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] runedgirl.livejournal.com
omg I don't think I've read all of these - yay! And a very Happy New Year to you!

Date: 2019-01-02 04:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] supernutjapan.livejournal.com
A lot of writing! Wohoo on a great year ::)

Date: 2019-01-02 10:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] madebyme-x.livejournal.com
Wishing you all the best for 2019!

Profile

laughablelament: (Default)
laughablelament

November 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Style Credit

Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 03:50 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios