[personal profile] laughablelament
Big month coming up for the challenges I admin. I am excited, if it's not too tacky to admit. ^_^

Okay, on February 1, signups open for [community profile] spn_napowrimo. Yes, it's a poetry challenge (nominally). You should do it!

You: But I am not a poet?

Me: Don't care. Feast your mind on some goofy not-poem shit I've dumped over there. (Also some smut.)

You haven't heard the last of me on this!

Then, on February 8, posting starts for [community profile] deanwbigbang. I love this challenge because it turns up a cool mix. Gen fic, all ships great and small, creative cases, AU's... and y'all. The art. (This fandom is just stupid talented.)

I'll be dropping a kinky rare pair this round. Dean/Ketch. Ehh? *waggles eyebrows* Blessed beyond words to be working with [livejournal.com profile] blindswandive, whose art, I kid you not, was HOT AF as a bare sketch. I might actually burst into flames when I see it finished. 🔥🔥🔥

Y'all feel free to join/follow!
[livejournal.com profile] spn_napowrimo
[livejournal.com profile] deanwbigbang
[tumblr.com profile] deanwbigbang


Profile

laughablelament: (Default)
laughablelament

November 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Style Credit

Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 03:50 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios