[personal profile] laughablelament
Fancy. Story by laughable lament with art by blind swan dive.
written for [livejournal.com profile] deanwbigbang

Rating: Explicit
Pairing: Dean Winchester/Arthur Ketch
Length: ~7k
Warnings/Tags: Case fic, D/s, heavy kinks with a light touch, canon-level violence

Summary: Post-12x15, “Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell,” Dean and Ketch blow off a British Men of Letters social event to hunt a suspected coven. Tension, banter, hijinks, mayhem. Time to cross hate sex off the old bucket list.

[livejournal.com profile] blindswandive, you are a gift. These men... You chose a moment of stillness between them and packed it full of spark and light, tug-of-war, potential energy. Scintillating. And I’m so grateful for your conversation, your enthusiasm. Not to mention your patience when I have failed at smoothness (allthetime). Love and thanks to [livejournal.com profile] crowroad3 and [archiveofourown.org profile] Nisaki. I’m out of words. Your friendship lifts me up.


Link to Fic: on AO3
Link to Art: on LJ



Profile

laughablelament: (Default)
laughablelament

November 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Style Credit

Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 03:50 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios